IS DIS FOR YOU?
At DIS Dance Riverstone we provide a space where dancers feel included and safe, a place where dancing is fun. At DIS Dance, we take an active role in shaping young people to achieve their best, in dance, and in life.
The DIS DANCE story
DIS DANCE began in 2008 by local school and dance teacher Kelly Adams in Schofields Community Centre with her sister Robyn Whybrow. They then moved to Rouse Hill High School and have been conducting classes there for the last 6 years. They are now in their 10th year of operation!
At DIS Dance, our Teachers focus on:
- Making sure every student feels included
- Creating environments where students have fun
- Role modeling the behaviours we want to see, like trying our best, always improving, being safe and being fair.
At DIS Dance, our students:
- Try their best
- Have lots of fun and celebrate
- Respect themselves and each other